Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

When i start my washer the letter dL shows up

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
This error F dL means that your door latch has failed and will need to be replaced. Try to open the lid, unplug the washer, and plug the washer back in after 60 seconds. Try to start the washer again and see if it works. If not then below is a link to the latch you'll need to order and replace and there is a video at the bottom of the link that shows you how to replace the part. CLICK HERE for latch and video We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?