Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My dishwasher model no. DU1300XTV80 and type No. 575-0 won't

Customer Question

My dishwasher model no. DU1300XTV80 and type No. 575-0 won't start. It's light blinks when I push "normal" and just keeps blinking. The cancel light keeps blinking when I push it also.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately this is a common way for the touchpad to fail. It means that the touchpad is shorting out so the touch control panel will need to be ordered and replaced to resolve the issue so below is a link to the part you'll want to order for your model. CLICK HERE for control panel We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?