Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I can't get my Kenmore dishwasher to reset. I am pressing

Customer Question

I can't get my Kenmore dishwasher to reset. I am pressing normal was and heat dry in sequence but its not resetting
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.
Hi, that would mean the touch pad is shorted or the sequence is wrong. Pick three different buttons and press them 1,2,3 1,2,3 1,2,3. Do all the lights come on when you do that? That's the only other way to reset on these units. If that does not work, the touch pad would need to be replaced because it's shorted. The touch pad is roughly $150. We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge. Thank you