Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

F1 code coming up, clear 2x & it runs fine. Also cold water

Customer Question

F1 code coming up, clear 2x & it runs fine. Also cold water makes screeching sound...checked all hoses, seem OK
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
F1 is a very straight forward error for these Bravos washers. It means that an internal short in the main motor control board (located under the control panel in the far back right corner) has been detected. Sometimes you can keep restarting the cycle and it'll finish the cycle, but eventually it will get worse to the point where it won't cycle anymore. You'll need to order and replace the motor control board to fix the issue so below is a link to the part you'll need to order for your model. CLICK HERE for main motor control board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?