Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

Bosch washing machine wfmc2201uc/16 gets error code 13 on first

Customer Question

Bosch washing machine wfmc2201uc/16 gets error code 13 on first rinse cycle.
I have Cleaned out trap, pump and drain lines
I have dumped water in and used drain cycle and the pump drains the water with no problem so I don't think the pump is the problem
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
This error is a water flow issue, either in, or out.
Assuming there is no water in the machine now, start the rinse cycle and tell me EXACTLY what it does
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it gets to the first rinse cycle, rinses and then when it is supposed to drain it doesn't drain out anything and gives the error code 13.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
OK
If there is water still in the machine, you need to get this out first by lowering the waste hose into a bowl. To stop the flow, raise the hose
When the water has gone, open the filter housing.
Set the machine to DRAIN
Listen and look at the opening. Do you see / hear the pmp running?
Rob