Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Dacor Dual Fuel ERD36SCH range. The oven stopped

Customer Question

I have a Dacor Dual Fuel ERD36SCH range. The oven stopped working after a self clean cycle. I know that some Dacor ovens have an overtemp reset button. I removed the panel inside the oven door opening and exposed the internal area but I did not see a reset button. I am searching for an answer. I am hoping that the board is not fried.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
If this issue occurred after you ran self clean, most likely your reset button just tripped. You'll just need to locate the reset thermostat. It will be located below the control panel behind the vent next to or behind the door latch, or it will be located on the back of the oven so you'd need to pull the oven out and remove the back sheet metal panel behind the oven to see the part. Below is a link to the part you're looking for. Just unplug the oven and press the red button hard to reset it. If it clicks then it will reset. If it doesn't click, then you need to make sure the oven is getting 220 volts and not just 110 volts and if that is the case, you have a bad relay control board. CLICK HERE to see reset thermostat We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?