Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a maytag electric range mer7775ws i have a code F9EO

Customer Question

i have a maytag electric range mer7775ws i have a code F9EO how do i reset
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.F9 E0 means that power coming into the oven isn't correct for some reason. You'll want to flip the circuit breaker off and wait 60 seconds and then flip it back on. If the error comes back, then you'll need to pull the range forward and check the power coming from the power cord. You should have 200-240 volts between the 2 outside terminal posts that the power cord connects to on the back of the oven. If you do, then the display board itself would need to be replaced because it shorted out from the power outage I'm afraid to say.We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.