Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Kitchen aid dishwasher kdtm354dsso controls locked. Lock icon

Customer Question

Kitchen aid dishwasher kdtm354dsso controls locked. Lock icon on then goes out.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
To remove the control lock, you should be able to just press and hold the TOP RACK ONLY button for 5 seconds. If that doesn't work, unplug the dishwasher or flip the circuit breaker off to the dishwasher for 5 minutes and try again. If it still doesn't work, then order and replace the touch control panel because it has failed I'm sorry to say. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?