Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My washer does spin on the finish drain ,,it drains but does

Customer Question

my washer does spin on the finish drain ,,it drains but does not spin and clothes are still wet
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
If the washer is draining but it's not spinning, you need to make sure the washer is still agitating. Can you check the wash cycle and tell me for certain if the washer is agitating still or not?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it does agitating on the wash cycle but does not spin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I ll type waiting for answer
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
OK so if it will agitate and drain, it means your clutch is slipping and would need to be replaced. Below is a link to the clutch you'll need to order and replace to fix the issue. At the bottom of the link is also a video that shows you how to install the part if you wanted to replace it yourself. CLICK HERE for clutch and video We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?