John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a WTW8200YW whirlpool washer. If i use the casual cycle

Customer Question

i have a WTW8200YW whirlpool washer. If i use the casual cycle it will get to the 13 minute mark and stop. If i start it it will go through the cycle, it also will leave colorex in the dispenser somtimes.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
I see no one has assisted you as of yet! My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 internet repairs under my belt.Ok when the unit does stop on the 13 minute mark ,how do you restart it ? do you have to reprogram the control all over or do you just press start?And you might have some water in the dispenser ,they work off of a (siphon effect) are you 100% sure it is in fact Clorox or just water being left?