Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I havea samsung fridge, but its no coiling neither the frezer,

Customer Question

I havea samsung fridge, but its no coiling neither the frezer, The panel just shows off both, frezer and fridge, and I cant get the temperture tat i need it, because its keep getting back to OFF.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your refrigerator today. OF OF means that the unit is in demo mode. I'm not sure if you were holding the correct buttons, but all you should need to do is press and hold the power freeze and energy saver buttons for 5 seconds to remove demo mode. If that doesn't work or the unit goes back into demo mode, the control board behind the display panel will need to be ordered and replaced to fix the issue. Most of the time when this issue occurs, your display board is just shorted and you can't exit demo mode. I say that because it's just as difficult to put the unit into demo mode so it's not likely that someone just leaned on the control panel and accidentally put it into demo mode. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried what you are recomending me, but still doesnt work, so my questios is , Which panel do I need to replace since I can see the fridge has 2 panels,( a Big one and a small one)...
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
You need to replace the display board itself. This is the part with all the buttons that you push on the front of the left door.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I trye what you told me to do it, but still the sign of OF is again there, you told me ifit doesnt work I need to replace the panel, but since it has two panel, which one I need to replace, (There is a big one and a small one).Brand: samsung
Type of Appliance: Refrigerator
Model Number: RF267AERS
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
I replied to you already and said neither. You need to replace the display board itself. This is the part with all the buttons that you push on the front of the left door. You'll have to call a parts store to look up the correct part number for your model, but you need the actual display board assembly.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?