Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Samsung Washer WF328AAW/XAA that will not drain. I replaced t

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Washer WF328AAW/
XAA that will not drain. I replaced the pump, checked for debris, cleaned hoses, reset the machine etc. Still it will not drain.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
So this particular Samsung washer is known for the relay on the main control board for the drain pump failing. You can double check if you have a multimeter to see if the drain pump is getting 110 volts when it should be draining between the 2 wires that plug into the drain pump itself, but if you're not getting 110 volts between the 2 wires, you'll need to order and replace the main control board to resolve this issue. I can't imagine that you got a bad drain pump, but if you find that you are getting 110 volts and you're sure the hoses are clean, you'd want to return the pump and get a new one because it came faulty. Below is a link to the main control board which is about $250 I'm sorry to say. CLICK HERE for control board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?