Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Frigidaire refrigerator lghs2665kfo error code system cf

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error means that there is a Communication Failure between the electronic controls. This is a terrible error to have because it can be caused by so many different things. It could be a connection problem or a failure of any of the electronics. The best you can do is to check all connections and, if all found to be good, make an educated guess. History suggests replacing the main control would be prudent but there is no way to know for certain. The main control is mounted under the cabinet in the front, accessed by removing the kick plate from below the doors. All connections simply unplug and plug in, making for a very easy install. Before anything, though, as with all electronic issues, unplug the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to reset the controls. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
New control board didnt do it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Did you inspect the connections at all of the controls? If so, then it may be one of the other controls or an issue with the harness.