John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

The temp in the refrigerator goes from 35 deg. To 43. The

Customer Question

The temp in the refrigerator goes from 35 deg. To 43. The freezer goes from 0 deg to ever 30deg and items thaw in freezer. It stays like that for over a day then goes back to normal. I sense it might be the defrost but it gets too warm. This just started happening in the last month. The model is KFIS29PBMS. Please help!
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JA My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt. Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ? And KFIS29PBMS is NOT a full model number you are missing two numbers on the end like 00 ,01,02 .06
Do you still need assistance on your appliance?