Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Samsung - 22.5 Cu. Ft. 4-Door French Door Refrigerator

Customer Question

I have a Samsung - 22.5 Cu. Ft. 4-Door French Door Refrigerator with Convertible Zone - Stainless-Steel T9000. Lights are on inside but it has stopped cooling and freezing. The control panel had FF next to the word refrigerator. Brother suggested unplug an dplug in. Not it has E instead of FF.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
It only has E? There is nothing else on the display?
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
I found a video that might be of help to you for this problem, however all the references that I can find for this problem indicate that there should be a number before you E code.Take a look at this and try it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XW0fW9NjGU
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The video isn't for my model. I can't find a video for mine: RF32FMQDBSR
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
I am not finding any additional information on you machine either. I am going to opt out of your question, hopefully one of our other experts will pick it up and be able to further assist you. I am sorry.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Are you sure there is not an O on the other display? See the info at the URL below. It sounds like the unit may be in Demo Mode of OFF. If not, the main electronic may be faulty and need to be replaced. Let me know what happens.
http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?modelname=RF217ACRS&from_osc=&idx=421434&