Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

This may sound crazy, but my freezer door has opened twice-

Customer Question

This may sound crazy, but my freezer door has opened twice- once while I was away for four days and again last night. its a jenn air jfc20089wem11. it just opens about 1/2"-just enough for everything to defrost and melt all over the hardwood floors. have you ever heard of this happening?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The drawer slides are likely worn and will need to be replaced. Of course, that is if there is nothing impeding the closing of the drawer. The drawer slide is available at the URL below.
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Drawer-Slide-Rail/13055901/1541860?rcaid=1000054