Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My plumber looked at my Thermador cooktop on Thurs. The 2 right

Customer Question

My plumber looked at my Thermador cooktop on Thurs. The 2 right burners won't light. First it was one burner now it's both. The left side is fine. The spark is evident. Should the issue be something straight forward? Thank you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you Skype?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Picture included now
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If both right burners quit working, the solenoid, number 10 in the diagram at the link below, is likely faulty. CLICK HERE The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Kelly!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
You bet, thank you!