Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a side by side with bottom freezer model PFCSINFZBSS

Customer Question

I have a side by side with bottom freezer model PFCSINFZBSS sn TT312884 GE fridge. when I hooked up the water line for the freezer ice cube maker the water does not shut off after the ice cube maker tray is full. Any ideas or maybe the fill valve is not working properly.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Provided the water pressure to the valve is good, the water inlet valve is likely faulty. The valve is mounted in the back of the refrigerator and is available below. The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE