Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Bosch Nexxt 300/DLX. I received the E13 error code

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Nexxt 300/DLX. I received the E13 error code on my washing machine. After attempting to drain the water and checking the drain hose/pipe, the machine only hums when setting the machine to drain. No water draining. I think the pump is blocked or not working. I cannot get the door to the machine open. Wet clothes inside. What do I do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! In the lower right corner of the front panel is a door that will allow access to the drain pump filter. Us the small rubber tube to drain the water and then remove the pump filter for cleaning. If it is all cleaned out and still not draining, the pump will need to be replaced. The door will not open until the water is drained out. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!