Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have op er code on display board after replacing the boa

Customer Question

I have op er code on display board after replacing the board.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is likely an error with the control that you installed. What part number did you install?May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? 2) Display function when Panel ↔ MAIN MICOM OPTION has error2-1) "OP - Er" code is repeatedly ON/OFF until Option error settles down.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also thought that the first part was defective so I re-ordered a second one from sears. The second one was doing the same thing as the first one. model # ***** 26vabwp part # *****
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
That is just the front panel control. What is the refrigerator doing that made you replace that board, they rarely fail?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The controls are locked up you can't change from water to ice or put the light on or off, you can't adjust temperatures, nothing works. And the board keeps beeping constantly.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
That is likely the main control in the back, not the one you replaced. The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I ordered a new main control board, waiting for it to be delivered. I'm waiting to install it to see what happens.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.