Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Model SHV55R53UC/64 Dish washer has, over time, tilted forward

Customer Question

My Model SHV55R53UC/64 Dish washer has, over time, tilted forward and no longer aligns with the rest of the kitchen lower cabinets. How can I adjust it back to plumb. Are there adjustment screws I can access??
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you remove the front access panel from below the door, you will have access to the two front plastic legs. There will also be a bolt just to the left of the wire channel, kind of reset into the plastic base. That adjusts the rear legs. The video will be helpful in adjusting. CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!