Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

What does it cost to talk with you via text?

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WE have a Jenn-Air French door frig. Model # ***** that is leaking water out the bottom of the front. We tried taking the door off of the freezer, deforesting the freezer area, but did not take the back panel of the freezer off. We just blew a hair dryer toward the back of the freezer until no more water ran out. Put it back together and it worked fine for about a week, then started again. We turned the water off to frig. But it is still leaking. Not as much, but still leaking. We live in a high humidity area. Right now, we can't remember how to get that top drawer out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The defrost drain is behind the rear panel in the freezer and will need an excessive thaw time to completely thaw. Open the doors for 24 hours with the refrigerator unplugged. That will thaw the drain and remedy the leakage.