Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a whirpool wsf26c3exw01 the freig is not cooling the

Customer Question

i have a whirpool wsf26c3exw01 the freig is not cooling the fan is blowing up the back panel the coils are clean and the fan at the back of the frig is work as well as the interior fan i have replaced the dampner and the thermistor any idea why im not cooling?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the freezer is cooling well, the issue has to be air flow related. If the damper is open and the fan is blowing, the issue has to be related to the air flow across the evaporator. Are you sure the damper is staying open?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The dampener is staying closed. It's new and the thermistor I already knew I had a dampener problem.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've ran the self test on the frig fan is on dampener is closed. Brand new dampener and thermistor evaporator is clean and could are clean
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Coils
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Does the damper open during diagnostics?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Going through the self test I get fan is on dampner is closed so it's not working I have replaced the thermistor in the frig side and the dampner. The only other part to change is the board I just don't see how a board goes bad in 3 yrs
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
You are correct, if the wiring from the board to the damper is good, which I have never seen fail. Electronics have a very high failure rate.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yeah it's seems all the wiring is nicely secured in the insulation the frig is build with not exposed for wiring issues suppose I will try a board next
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I would agree. The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE