John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Tried to schedule an appointment Appliance

Customer Question

Tried to schedule an appointment for Kitchen Appliance Check-up that you advertised for $149.00. Talked to someone (no name given) who tooksome information. He left to check up on something and was going to get back to me, but that was the end. The phone got hung up. I still would like to schedule an appointment. The name is ***** ***** XXXXXXXX, CA 92004. phone XXXXXXX.
I would appreciate somebody getting back to me.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, as JustAnswer does not do house calls.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for calling you. The phone number for Sears Home Services mentioned the Sears Chat line several times when waiting for someone to answer the phone, that is why I tried you. I do need someone to come and look at my appliances and have e-mailed Sears Home Services, since calling is a waste of time. Thanks for your response.
Astrid Webb