John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My maytag washer model MAH8700AWW will not drain

Customer Question

my maytag washer model MAH8700AWW will not drain
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JA My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.During a drain cycle can you hear the drain pump motor running?You access the drain pump from the rear inspection cover ,if you do not hear it in a drain mode is the pump motor getting voltage to run? looking for 120 volts A/C
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Woody
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I am not satisfied. When I logged onto "LIVE CHAT", that is what I expected, "live Chat", NOT I will get back when I can!
I assume the $5.00 DEPOSIT IS ATTRIBUTED TO EXPERIENCE, BUT SO FAR AS ANY OTHER CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD, THEY ARE NOT AUTHORIZED.
not sure what you expected this is live chat ,it is not a email message that you had to wait for!!And as an Expert I have nothing to do with money or charges We do not even see your personal info!
Do you still need assistance?