Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

I have a Kitchenaid dishwasher Model No. KDTE704DBL - when

Customer Question

I have a Kitchenaid dishwasher Model No. KDTE704DBL - when pressing any of the feature buttons - the beeping sounds have gone away - it is completely silent - is this a feature that can be shut off or do I have an issue ? Thank you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JA My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt. This is a feature that can be turned on /off .to turn the sound on /off press and hold HIGH TEMP WASH for 3 seconds .Let me know if that turns it back on for you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Awesome, thanks Woody. Could not find that guidance anywhere within the Kitchenaid instruction manual. I am sure my wife or I inadvertently hit that button for 3 seconds. I will give your advice a try tonight. Thanks again.
No problem always glad to assist you any time.If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech. And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me, I will still assist you, no extra charges . But rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.