Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Maytag Centennial washer. Today I started it without

Customer Question

I have a Maytag Centennial washer. Today I started it without clothes as there was a water problem. The machine started, but has not emptied. I unplugged it, made sure there was nothing caught even tho there was nothing in the washer. When I push the start button nothing happens
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it is totally dead, the control has probably failed. However, I would suggest an extended power cycle, unplugging the machine for at least 4 hours, to see if it will reset. If it does not, please post the model number.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Kelly,I am requesting a refund because the answer you gave me for my question was of no value. Prior to asking my question, i unplugged the washing machine, checked the circuit breaker, pushed the on and off button to no avail. Your "help-expert advice" was to unplug the machine for at least 4 hours. I did that and still not working. So I paid 28.00 for nothing. I am requesting a refund. I tried to go through the website but it would not allow the "request refund" button to work. Now I see that I can speak to you directly for an additional 18.00 what a scam! I WANT A REFUND
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Odd, you must have not read the post from start to finish. Hope your day goes better, take care. You will have to contact customer service for a refund.