John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Frigidaire dishwasher about 10+ years old.

Customer Question

Hi - I have a Frigidaire dishwasher about 10+ years old. I can't get the door to click closed. Can you help?
Linda Laugen
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Randy 43 replied 1 year ago.
model number is ***** around the door or door frame area ,ill need that to look into parts
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi - I started out with Woody - and then had to leave. One of you said you also had to leave to rescue a wife with a flat tire! At any rate, here it is days later - and I wanted to tell Woody that his instructions brought my Frigidaire dishwasher back into functional condition. Can you please acknowledge this email from me, one of you, and then let me know I am not being double-charged for this service? In fact, what will the final charge be? I guess I could look it up on my VISA account - but I wanted to get it straight with you guys as well. THANKS!!! I really appreciate the ease of using your services. Linda Laugen, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Expert:  Randy 43 replied 1 year ago.
you will only be charged once , go to your interaction with woody and accept his answer ..not mine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THANKS!Linda Laugen
Cedar Rapids, Iowa