Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My sub zero fridge model -36r/o buttons on control panel

Customer Question

my sub zero fridge model BI-36r/o buttons on control panel do not response when pushed
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the temp will not move up or down from 44 degree C , can not shut off with power button, and no other buttons work . unplugged and left it off for 10 mins and no reset , the display went -- -- in temp area for a few second when backk to 44 degree, what can I do to fix this ?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the issue lies with your electronics in the refrigerator. Turn the breaker off for a couple of hours to reset the electronics. Does the behavior change when the power is restored?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That did not work same as last unplug
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I suspect the main electronic control will need to be replaced. There is one on eBay right now for a deeply discounted price. CLICK HERE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you for your help and lead to the part , my electrical Enng . son will be so happy to replace a mother board starting on a ladder , that will be a first lol
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Yeah, that will be different! Thank you!