John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have GE dishwasher, Model#GLD6700N00BB and Serial #ZL757778B,

Customer Question

I have GE dishwasher, Model#GLD6700N00BB and Serial #ZL757778B, where the "clean" light won't go off. Did dishes, emptied them and shut door-- 3 times-- but light on "clean" stays on. How do I get it turned off?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JA My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 internet repairs under my belt.The CLEAN light will illuminate and a double beep will sound when a wash cycle is complete. On some models, the CLEAN light will turn off when the door is opened. On other models, the CLEAN light will remain on until the door is opened and then relatched or until any keypad is pressed while the door is latched shut.So with the door closed and latched press any key and see if the clean light will then go off.Let me know .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I pressed another button (several to choose from such as "wash", "anti-bacterial", "pot & pans", etc. -- the good news is that the "clean" button goes off, HOWEVER, now the button I push stays lit. In short, I can't turn off ALL lights even though the dishwasher did its job, I emptied it, it is totally empty and I have opened and closed the door several times. Issue is not fixed a this time.
ok it SHOULD turn the one light off after 10-15 seconds if you do not start the unit .That is if you do not have a issue with the unit.Did this not being able to clear clean just start?