The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years repairing appliances
3079445

Tyler, I have a Kenmore Elite he3t. First the SUD error then F02 will follow. I have r

Customer Question

Hi Tyler,
I have a Kenmore Elite he3t. First the SUD error then F02 will follow. I have removed the filter trap and cleaned it, replaced the drain pump, and checked all wiring connections. Any ideas what next?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  The Home Smithy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer.If you have cleared the drain system and replaced the pump that leaves the pressure switch.If the pressure switch does not send the signal to the control board that the tub is empty the control board thinks that the tub is still full of water. Unless the signal is sent within 8 minuets the control board sets the error code.to resolve the problem check the pressure tube going from the pressure switch to the air dome at the bottom of the tub. make sure it is not kinked, had a hole in it, or is plugged with soap, or hard water deposits. If it is good replace the pressure switch.The switch is located on the inside of the right hand side panel towards the upper rear.Please click here to view and order the switch.Let me know if you need anything else. If not please be sure to select a positive rating before you log off.Thank you.