John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

As I was changing the filter on my Thermidor refrigerator, a mysterious part ended up on t

Customer Question

As I was changing the filter on my Thermidor refrigerator, a mysterious part ended up on the floor. The number on it is 5700-74353. I cannot figure out where it goes.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  The Home Smithy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer.The model number you have provided is not a good model number. Please check it again.Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually, it IS the correct model number, and I now know what the part is. It's #0708, and it's a gizmo (technical word) that goes between the condenser and the compressor. I have a technician coming out to repair the fridge.So could you please refund me the $28 on PayPal? Thanks.
Thank you for letting us know.As for the refund I have no control over them. Please contact customer support.Thank you.