Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a kelvinator 26 instant HWS and it is preset to 50c.

Customer Question

I have a kelvinator 26 instant HWS and it is preset to 50c. How can I increase the temperature to around 55c ? There are increase/decrease buttons. Are they used to change the water temp ?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The model number of the unit is KGC26BNB.Thanks and regards,
Neale.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Depending on the control you have, you may not be able to adjust it beyond the 50* C setting. The User Manual is available at the URL below.
http://www.kelvinator.com.au/Product?model=KGC26BNB
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's not the answer that I was after.What are the increase/decrease buttons and max/min buttons used for ? This is not in the user manual.For $39 I expect a better answer than what you provided.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
You specifically asked how to increase the temperature. I assume you did not read the manual I linked you to that shows the buttons are to increase and decrease the temperature. I figured you would appreciate the entire User's Manual, my apologies.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already have the user/installation manual but it does not mention the use of the increase/decrease buttons.If you are sure these are for temperature control then I'll try it.thanks...