Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My stove has started randomly beeping. The sound is the same

Customer Question

My stove has started randomly beeping. The sound is the same as the timer. Help please!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
If the beeping is randomly spaced out, this means that your touchpad has failed and the touch control panel would need to be replaced to fix the issue. If the beeping is evenly spaced out and you're not getting an error code like F1, F3, F5, etc on the screen--replace the display control board because it's failing. And if you're getting an error code on the screen, just reply back with what error code you're getting and I can tell you want the oven thinks has failed. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?