Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

Washer mod.wfc7500wv2 dianaustic test shows ok but washer ends

Customer Question

washer mod.wfc7500wv2 dianaustic test shows ok but washer ends cycle before spin out at about 5min run through sensing then ends cycle
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JA My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.Ok so are you saying the it has 5 minutes left or it only runs for 5 minutes?when it stops are you seeing any blinking light or an F error code in the time display?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5min.left no error codes
ok when it stops how do you restart the unit?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just normal
ok just normal meaning ??Do you have to reprogram the control or just pressing start.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
reprogram but for next load
ok have you tried this on more them one load ?And have you ran the unit empty to see if it will still do it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it does it on all loads haven't run it empty
ok and how did you program the unit into diagnostics?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
clean wash cycle press start 4 times
ok that is just a quick start program ,not diagnostics.To start diagnostics .1. Close the door2. Rotate the knob and select the CLEAN WASHER cycle.3. Press “CANCEL/DRAIN” button for 2 times, and then press “START” button for 2 times within 5 seconds.4. Upon release, and after door locked, all console LED lights will turn ON except option LED.5. Press the option buttons, one at a time, to check the User Interface.6. Following steps are automatically driven, or they can be manually advanced by pressing the Cancel/Drain button 2 time. • Press “CANCEL/DRAIN” button 2 times can advance to the next step of the procedure.• If the starting procedure fails, switch the knob and back to the CLEAN WASH cycle, the repeat the starting procedure. So press cancel twice wait 15 -20 seconds to walk the unit through diagnostics 7 steps and if you get any F error codes come up in the time display let me know which F code you have
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok itll be tomarrow
ok , if it has to be that is fine!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ran diagnostic no errors
Ok when you tried it on all cycle did you still have the same load of clothes in the washer ? or where they actual separate loads on clothes on different cycles?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
separate loads all on normal
ok so you did not try it on any other cycle other then normal?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
ok lets try it on any cycle other then normal ,you can run it with cloths if you have some.And you say it run till it has 5 min left and then just stops ,it does not show ant error codes and diagnostics did not bring up any error codes.I have to assume then that you watch the washer , or how do you know it does not do the last 5 minutes of the cycle?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok I'll wash a load on another cycle . I;ve been watching it and it doesn't spin out then shuts off at about 5min. left on timer . will have to let you know tomarrow
ok so then your clothes are coming out soaking wet then correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
ok and no matter what size load ,meaning small or large amount of clothes .Watch it and see if it even attempt to spin ,this unit is smart enough it know if the load is out of balance ans will not let the unit go into a full spin but should attempt a spin the possibly tumble the load and try to spin again before it stops due to the load being out of balance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
load size dosnot matter pumps working but it doesn't try to spin
ok so absolutely no spin action at all?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
true
Ok so then it has to be some type of a fault with in the main CCU control , for it not to give or bring up any error codes.I recommend to replace it .The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/W10192966/1471790?rcaid=1000070 If you have any questions just reply back.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks i'll let you know
No problem at all .always glad to assist you anytime.If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech. And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question with this unit just reply back to me, I will still assist you, no extra charges . But rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.