John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Bosch dishwasher (model SHE43M06UC/50) and I was wondering ho

Customer Question

I have a Bosch dishwasher (model SHE43M06UC/50) and I was wondering how to start it in diagnostic mode. I tried pushing Power Wash and Regular Wash buttons, then the power button, then the previous two buttons again. The Auto Wash and Regular Wash lights flashed, but nothing else happened. Help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help withthis?Ifso, I will try to locate some information on this for you.ThanksRob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Rob, but during the wait time (24 hours plus), I found the answer on the internet. Turns out there is a diagnostic test and code response document packed on the side of each dishwasher. Who would have thought!I wouldn't mind a refund of my $16 to my paypal account if that is allowed.Thanks,Doyle