Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I can't get my affinity dryer to start. The only light that

Customer Question

I can't get my affinity dryer to start. The only light that comes on is the delay start button. It's flashing all sorts of thing that I don't understand. I push the other buttons for time drying and stuff and no lights come on
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Press and hold the OPTIONS and SELECT button for 5 seconds to see if that will unlock the control panel. If that doesn't change anything, unplug the dryer for 5 minutes and try again. If it still doesn't work, your front interface board has just failed and would need to be replaced. You will need the full model number located on a sticker just inside the door way to order the correct part number and fix the issue. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?