Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

The burners on my bertazonni stove work as well as the oven

Customer Question

The burners on my bertazonni stove work as well as the oven fan but it looks like the pilot is not lit, is there something I can try? Coincidentally the jennair microwave which is mounted over the top of the stove seems to have no power at all. I have tried turning off the breaker for twenty minutes as I was told that doing so may reset it but that did not work.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the oven fan is working, there is power to the range. If it uses a pilot and not electric ignition, the issue is likely with the valve or the thermostat. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?