John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a whirlpool gold series W10632081A, just installing

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool gold series W10632081A, just installing it. Door won't unlock? I can remove the latch to open it but I can't get it to work
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JA My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt. Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ? And W10632081A is NOT a Whirlpool model number.Open the door the model /serial tag is on the tank face frame
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WDT710PAYM6
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I unplugged the unit to reset the electronics, water is on
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Got it fixed, don't need any help. Resetting the circuit board the second time worked! Now I was supposed to pay a $5 deposit and when I went to paypal it took out the whole$22. So I need the $17 back.
Tim Selzer(###) ###-####
I`m just an expert in the appliance category ,for money issue you have to contact Just Answer admin office .a expert does not even see your personal info or your billing info .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks!
no problem!