Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

My fridge model KSCS25FTMS02 has an evaporator fan coming on

Customer Question

my fridge model KSCS25FTMS02 has an evaporator fan coming on and off . I hear a beep sound everytime it comes on, like a circuit board of some kind. fan may run for 5 seconds up to a couple min. compresser and condenser fan keep running. I unplugged the fan and it stopped the beeps. had 12v to the fan when not trying to run and about 8v when it would turn on
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JA My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.Ok this is a issue that the main control board in the rear of the unit develops and unfortunately the control board has to be replaced .the manufacture calls for part number of W10219463