JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

Why would

Customer Question

why would
WHY WOULD I EXTEND MY WARRENTY YOU KEEP SENDING A FORM FOR WHEN I CAN'T GET YOU TO FIX A REFRIGERATOR THATS NOT A YEAR OLD YET. I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR 2 MOS. TO GET SOMEBODY TO FIX A DOOR THATS NOT ALIGNED PROPERLY TO NO AVAIL.
FIRST TIME IV'E BOUGHT A FRIDGIDAIRE & WILL NEVER BUY AGAIN NOR RECCOMEND THIS CO.
VERY FRUSTRATING.
I
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Frigidaire.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will you remove the visa fee since you don't answer questions about Fridgidaire products?
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
It does sound like you have directed a question to the wrong people. You may want to contact Frigidaire directly. I would not buy an extended warranty for any product, ever. If you are experiencing problems with the machine and the manufacturer is not responding to you then your next best solution would be to go back to place of purchase and take it up with them. If you have documented the troubles that you have had and have a paper trail indicating that, then i would suggest contacting Frigidaire and pushing them as a manufacturer to give you an extension on your warranty at no cost to you. Thanks