John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Master tech..i did the bin check it knew in from out....went

Customer Question

master tech..i did the bin check it knew in from out....went to #25 on the service mode and got water into i/m... with in 2 hours dumped ice but did not refill water into i/m....can manually fill i/m with water but it won,t do it on it,s own...remember
it,s a new i/m and optics set...i suspect possible harns prob.between i/m and valve??? m#wsf26c3exf01 my name is ***** ***** corisponded a few days ago on this unit...still no ice!!!??? fyi..it will make a single batch on it,s own every now and then....good water
pressure at unit...good filter....still have not seen led on receiver board light up but it could tell bin placement...
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for requesting me!!So why don`t you by pass the optics and jump the icemaker L to V and see if the icemaker is sending voltage to the water inlet valve.and also have you tested the water inlet valve for resistance?