John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My Encore model, fails

Customer Question

My Encore model, fails to recognize the load size (has overflowed once) and does not start the wash cycle. Is there an reset for the electronic system...thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help withthis?Ifso, I will try to locate some information on this for you.ThanksRob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rob,
Please disregard my question. I am afraid that upon doing some research regarding "JustAnswer" has raises serious doubts about the legality of the company and local business bureau have warnings about it has a scam. I did decline the Free Trail period and did not agree to a monthly program, and since my question has not been answered, I do not expect to be charged and my $5.00 deposit returned.
If your legal department cares to contact me, my number is(###) ###-####***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rob,
Please disregard my question. I am afraid that upon doing some research regarding "JustAnswer" has raises serious doubts about the legality of the company and local business bureau have warnings about it as a scam. I did decline the Free Trail period and did not agree to a monthly program, and since my question has not been answered, I do not expect to be charged and my $5.00 deposit returned.
Regards,
Mike Lalonde