Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Code comes up F06/E02 then E02Then F01/E02

Customer Question

Code comes up F06/E02 then E02
Then F01/E02
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
So I'm really sorry to bring you this bad news, but let me explain your error codes. F01 E02 means that your MCU (motor control unit) has automatically reset multiple times because it has encountered and error. F06 E02 is a communication error because your MCU and your CCU (central control unit). You'll want to remove the back panel or the entire back panel of the washer and make sure the wire connections to the motor control unit below the tub are all secure. If everything checks good, you'd need to have the MCU replaced. Unfortunately the part is usually about $250 or so. Below is a link to the part for your model. CLICK HERE for motor control board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hmm that part link didn't go through so here it is again. CLICK HERE for motor control board