Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a dometic refridgerator mod#RM3962 it started going

Customer Question

i have a dometic refridgerator mod#RM3962 it started going on and off smelt like somthing was burning then quit I replaced power module with new universal kit, following the instructions I ended up with a gray wire left with no place to put it , it was on terminal j12 on old module but new module only has 10 terminals . refridgerator started to cool but gave error code E0 IN DISPLAY PANEL DISPLAY PANEL HAS NO FUNCTION REFRIDGERATOR RAN OVERNIGHT GOT TO 41 DEGREES BUT QUIT AND WON'T COOL BOTH HEATER PROPANE HEATER GET HOT BUT UNIT DOES,T GET COOL THE DISPLAY JUST KEEPS FLASHING E0
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The E0 error means that the main control module and the display board are unable to communicate. It looks like the gray wire went to a lamp, that should have no effect on the communication between the boards. What was the part number you installed? .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the part number was dometic(###) ###-####002 the gray line terminal was marked lah what could be the reason there is no comunication between parts I rather talk on the phone (###) ###-####
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I am unavailable for phone service. I will place your question back to the list, perhaps another is available.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still haven't gotten an answer on what could be the problem for no commumication between the power module and display. the control buttens don't do anything
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm very disatified with service no one ever answered my question it's ben 5 days and still no real answer I,m not asking again I want my refund of my account .