Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I am having the exact same problem with my viking refrig. that you discussed in Vik

Customer Question

Hello I am having the exact same problem with my viking refrig. that you discussed in Viking VSBB refrigerator is not cooling.
BTW, first the freezer was not getting cold enough and then that magically corrected itself. Now the refrigerator fan is running, but no cold air.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO cold air in the refrigerator. I have tried turning up to max cold in refrigerator, but still same temperature. Fan keeps running.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
If the freezer is cooling well, the issue is air flow related. Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer? Has the condenser coil been cleaned recently?