Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I read a similar problem that another customer had and i read

Customer Question

I read a similar problem that another customer had and i read and did every diagnostics and still not working...help please
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That is error code F6 E1, a Serial Communication Error. The F6 E1 error code indicates a communication error between the control boards. Often times this is caused by a connection issue rather than a part failure. There are three screws on the rear of the top panel that secure the top on. Once removed, the top will slide back and come off to be set aside. In the RF corner near the front control panel is the main machine control. WITH THE MACHINE UNPLUGGED, remove each connector, one at a time, and replace into the control. This will rectify any connection issue if there is one. Once each connector has been reset into position, remove the back panel from the machine to access the motor control board. Do the same for each motor connector. Plug the machine back in and see if the code returns. Let me know if it does and we can move forward.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It stays the same
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
That is not good but not uncommon. At least we can eliminate a connections issue. Now we are left with a motor control or machine control issue with no way to determine with 100% certainty which has failed. History would suggest that the machine control is faulty. They have a much higher failure rate. I would replace that control, available below. If you order through the link provided, they will allow you to return it if it does not correct the issue with no restocking fee! The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE