Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I need help diagnosing the problem on my kitchenmaid

Customer Question

I need help diagnosing the problem on my kitchenmaid diswasher model KUDI01ILBL2. The Control Lock light is on, but it won't start.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
To unlock the control panel you should just need to press and hold the Energy Saver Dry button for 5 seconds. If that doesn't work, unplug the dishwasher for 5 minutes and try again. If it still doesn't work, your control board is shorted and the control board would need to be replaced. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thx, gave you 5 stars for correct answer.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you but it doesn't appear to have went through. Can you please try to re-rate me?