Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Kenmore ultra wash Quiet guard 665.13749K601 only snirinse

Customer Question

kenmore ultra wash Quiet guard 665.13749K601 only snirinse and turbo wash light turn on. I tried to reset the board..I chercked all ther fuses.
Antything else i can try??
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
If only a few buttons work and the rest do not, your touch control panel has failed. This is not something you can just reset, the entire touch control panel will need to be ordered and replaced to resolve the issue. You need to replace part number 1 on the diagram in the link below. Just be sure to order the correct color. CLICK HERE for diagram and parts We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?