John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I owe a Maytag washer that needs a new water hose. The

Customer Question

Hello, I owe a Maytag washer that needs a new water hose. The old one broke this morning. Do I need to have a warranty to purchase a new one? Can I make an appointment online?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Is it the drain hose or one of the fill hoses that broke?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The hose that the water flows out of the machine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess its the drain hose. Can I make an appointment online?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thank you! That hose is available below. CLICK HERE You may schedule service on line at the link below. CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!